Yes, we have a widget available in the latest versions of our iOS and Android apps.
If you are using our Android app, the instructions here will help you add the Libro.fm widget to your home screen.
If you are using our iOS app, here are the steps you can follow to add the Libro.fm widget to your home screen:
- Tap and hold any icon on your home screen. Your icons will start to shake, as they do when you are deleting an app from your device.
- Tap the + button that appears in the top left corner of your screen.
- Search for "Libro.fm."
- Choose which widget size you would like to add.
- Tap "Add Widget" and position the widget on your screen.
- Tap anywhere on your background. The icons will stop shaking and the widget will remain where it has been positioned.