While we recommend using the Libro.fm iOS or Android app, it's easy to listen to audiobooks on your computer as well. You can download the zipped folder(s) containing the DRM-free MP3 files directly to your computer and import these files into your media player of choice. Just follow the steps below:
- Log in to your account at libro.fm/user.
- Next to the book you've purchased, click the button labeled "Files" and download the audiobook zip files to your computer.
- Unzip the files to get a folder of audio files.
- On a Mac: The zip files should automatically open and show you a folder with the audio files. If not, just double-click the zip files.
- On Windows: Right-click and select Extract All to get a folder with the audio files.
- Drag and drop the audio files into iTunes or the audio player of your choice.