If you are having trouble downloading your audiobook in the iOS or Android app, please try the following:
- Give your device a hard reset by powering down. Then open the app and restart the download.
- Clear the app cache and data storage from the Libro.fm app in your phone settings.
- Make sure you have a strong WiFi connection. Alternatively, you can try disconnecting from WiFi and downloading with data if you feel your WiFi connection might be the problem.
- Keep your phone awake during download, especially if you are using an iOS device.
- Check to see if you have enough memory on your device to download.
- Check to see if you are using the latest version of the Libro.fm app.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Libro.fm app.
Still having trouble? Please contact our Customer Support team and we will be at the ready to help!